Do you want to play a role in the transition to sustainable energy production?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
Our Piping&Layout department in Stavanger is now looking for a Graduate Engineer Piping Valve PRE.
What will you be doing?
- Piping engineering:
- Establish and maintenance of piping and valve specifications
- Technical follow- up of vendors during procurement of valves and pipe- related equipment
We think you should have:
- You have recently graduated, or you are about to graduate from your final year of studies (BSc or MSc) within machine, offshore technology, piping construction or material technology
- You have a high ability to learn and great interest for new technology and digitalization
- A commercial mindset, good communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- As an Aker Solutions graduate, you will participate in project teams that proudly deliver world class projects. You will work together with some of our most experienced and knowledgeable engineers and gain valuable experience
- You will be involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects and various Specialist Services
- You will be a part of our Solutioneers, an international employee network that brings together our young talents for professional development, networking and fun
- We can promise you it will be both challenging and fun!
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Camilla Kopteff, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 92632012 email@example.com
Øystein Høie, Department Manager Piping&Layout, Materials Technology, Surveying Aker Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service.
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.