Imagine a future where you unleash your talent, driving and supporting world-class offshore operation and maintenance of Transmission Assets
Join us in this role where you’ll be working in back-office with a team of peers in Asset Integrity management and the operation division, solving technical issues and preparing improvements that will help increase the yield and availability of our Transmission Asset in operation.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of the HV/Cable team where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on evaluating the technical risks and establishing the preventive and corrective maintenance to be performed on all our sites, including support to the front line in case of difficult failure events. Our dedicated team consists of electrical engineers with diverse backgrounds and work experiences who’ll support you along the way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering technical support for our Transmission Asset in operation
- ensuring the integrity of the Transmission Asset systems from various sites and types of technologies
- analysing technical issues, determining technical solutions, and reviewing change proposals from suppliers
- defining the optimal maintenance of high-voltage assets to secure availability, while minimising maintenance costs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying to become an electrical engineer and have great knowledge about the SW program, MATLAB
- are interested in working with, and learning more about, offshore wind power and specifically about the Transmission Assets
- are able to focus on a specific task for a longer period of time and show good documentation skills when delivering an assignment
- are able to speak and write English at a communicative level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of HV, LV and Cables, on +4599559150 on Mondays and Thursdays from 16:00-17:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.