Roles and responsibilities:
Typical work tasks will be:
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external requirements.
- Follow up structural integrity of installations.
- Deliver integrity status and propose corrective mitigating measures in relevant systems.
- Establish and continuously improve maintenance programs for marine structures based on findings and risk assessments.
- Execute necessary structural analyses to document technical integrity and safe operation of marine structures.
- Participate as Structural Engineer in modification projects.
- Risk Assessments of marine structures
Qualifications and experience:
- Hold a MSc or Phd in Marine Technology, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, and national and international standards for marine structures
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces
- Good knowledge of tools and methods for analytical work with marine structures
- Strong HSE focus
- Collaborative, dynamic and good team skills.
- Understand and manage risk.
- Analytical and structured.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 05.01.2022
Location: Stjørdal, commuters accepted
Estimated contract period: 01.02.2022 - 31.07.2022
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Strukturingeniør, Offshore structures, Marine
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto