Lead, organize, plan and control the offshore construction, mechanical completion and commissioning activities in such a manner that the key project objectives are being met with regard to safety, environment, cost, schedule, work environment and quality. Day-to-day management of project offshore teams and coordination with the Contractor to ensure that all deliverables and services are completed in accordance with the Contract, the project’s management strategy and defined scope of work.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a formal and single point of offshore contact between the Company and the Contractor.
- Lead, organize and control project work in a manner that ensures project objectives and goals to be met.
- Handle personnel responsibilities, set team goals and targets and couch team members to achieve significant results.
- Be an active and visible role model, and promote motivation, good communication and a positive work environment.
- Ensure adequate coordination and interfaces between the project teams within the ongoing projects.
- Ensure that the Company HSE&Q policies and procedures are adhered to
- Enable early detection of any cooperation/communication problems between Contractor and the project team and take corrective actions as needed.
- Actively support inter-discipline coherence and experience transfer.
- Ensure timely reporting on progress and manpower and costs.
Required competency (education, knowledge/experience & skills):
- BSc within engineering and construction.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience.
- Minimum 10 years project experience from new platform and topside modification projects.
- Understanding of operational and maintenance requirements with regard to platform design.
- Experience from leading a multi-discipline project team through the engineering, construction and completion phases of project
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 12.10.21
Location: Initially Stavanger for introduction to the project, then offshore NCS
Estimated contract period: asap - 30.06.2024
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Offshore Construction, Topside modification, Offshore rotation, Completion, Commissioning
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto