Finance Student Assistant
We are looking for a Finance Student Assistant to support our Finance team in Cadeler.
Cadeler is a renewable energy company with BIG plans to drive the growth of offshore wind
The job requires supporting the Finance team on tasks like:
- Documentation of processes, risks, and controls.
- Review and documentation of supporting information, assessment of processes and controls effectiveness.
- Support on various projects aimed at improving governance, compliance, and process optimization.
- Perform analysis and conduct initial assessments on current policies and procedures, recommend improvements.
- Suggest and develop tools and templates to monitor control environment.
- Any other administration or accounting task that the team my required assistance with.
- Independent, attention to detail and structured way of working
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Very good proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of Office 365, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Interest on Process flows diagrams and Process Documentation is a must, experience on these is a plus.
Accounting, Finance, Auditing, Engineering or similar
If you would be excited to work:
- in a role whereby success will make the world a more sustainable place
- in an industry that is forecast to grow over 15% a year over the next decade
- in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that requires continual change
- in a role where you can contribute to a transformation towards better IT
If so, get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
A challenging and exciting new position, working alongside a great and dedicated team focused on delivering excellence in the face of exciting new challenges, a positive and rewarding work environment in an international company with great development possibilities. Possibility to have extended 6+ long internship period. Our office is bright and spacious, it has a great view of Copenhagen and is positioned just a bike ride from the center and close to infrastructure: Highway, Metro and Ørestad train station.
Cadeler offers employees a list of benefits, including paid parental leave, flexible working hours, company-supported healthy lunch and fitness membership, health insurance and a company pension scheme.
About Cadeler A/S
Cadeler A/S is a leading provider of turbine and foundation installation services to the offshore wind industry. The company has developed a successful reputation, having delivered installation services on over twenty wind farms in Europe to clients such as Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Vattenfall, and Ørsted.
More information can be found on our website: https://www.cadeler.com/
Please apply through this link:
For GDPR reasons, applications are only accepted via the link and are assessed continuously, so please don’t hesitate to send in your application. We will begin interviews immediately so what are you waiting for?
Any questions regarding the position can be directed to Head of HR, Eva Fjellerup, email: email@example.com or tel. (+45) 24460063.
CADELER is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is more than a commitment — it is the foundation of what we do. We are focused on equality and believe that our diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, national origin are all characteristics, that make us different and contribute to a more inspiring work environment. We invite all candidates to apply for our open positions and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. At CADELER, we aim to eliminate unlawful discrimination and promote equal opportunities for employment.