IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations.
The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector.
Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
The Consultant will bridge the gap between the Customer’s business requirements and the application. The Consultant has competence to advise and guide the Customer, listen and dare to challenge in order to understand the Customer’s real needs and advise the Customer in their usage of their IFS Products. Engaged by the Customer or Partner as a subject matter expert (SME) in a specific area and offers their expertise to colleagues, Partners and the Customer.
The Consultant enjoys the challenge of creating and communicating well thought-through practical solutions that form the basis for successful implementations, and ultimately lead to highly referenceable Customers and make the Customer more efficient and successful.
Essential duties and accountabilities:
- Mandatory - Fluency in English as well as in a Nordic language - both oral and written
- Provide high quality FSM Application consultancy during implementations, upgrades and ongoing support to our customers in the Region.
- Understand and document complex Service Management process (e.g. logistics, field service, mobile engineers, etc.).
- Set up and configure FSM to meet customer requirements / expectations.
- Provide training and mentoring to customer team members and other IFS consultants.
- Remain knowledgeable and familiar on supported versions of the software.
- Work closely with other IFS consultants to ensure complete solutions are provided to customers.
- Maintain a degree of knowledge of methods and requirements for interfacing with external applications.
- Document clear specifications for delivery by others (e.g. Partners, offshore, Customer, etc.).
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of existing IFS processes and methodology
- Self manage smaller activities, particularly where no IFS Project Manager has been assigned.
- Take an active part in building a strong consulting team in the region.
- Assist with pre-sales opportunities when required.
- Deliver a high degree of customer service (internally and externally).
- Mentors junior project and team members.
Required general competences:
- Essential - Strong knowledge and experience in Service Management.
- Essential - 5-10 years’ experience in implementation of software systems.
- Good understanding of IT systems and applications.
- Experience of working as part of a team is essential.
- Proven ability to be motivated and self-driven when working alone.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis skills.
- Must have good presentation, Organisational, and documentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- The ability to work to deadlines, understanding the value and importance of milestone achievement.
- Deep knowledge with workshop facilitation, presentation, organizational, and documentation skills.
- Experienced with working on projects and an ability to manage sub-projects.
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, lead team efforts, and utilise flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
- Must be able to analyse and/or design business processes.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%, or more if required, with potential for extended stints of continuous travel. Majority of travel would be limited to the region but could extend outside the region from time to time.
What we offer you:
- Great challenges in delivering projects to large customers together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organizations.
- Be part of a fun group where everyone is helpful.
- Be part of the North & Central European region.
Please submit a brief cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and how you would fit in to this position along with your CV and salary request. Interviews and selections are being made continuously so do apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a test, to get us an understanding of our future employees. Our final candidate will also be asked to undergo a security check conducted by a third-party.