17 years of experience in hospitality technology
Nonius provides hospitality technology to more than 330,000 rooms worldwide – in Hotels of the most renowned international chains and several of the most emblematic and recognized independent hotels.
With 11 subsidiaries in EMEA and the Americas and an extensive service partners network, Nonius is equipped to serve global hotel groups, local chains and independent hotels.
We also bring hospitality to other markets such as Outdoor, Apartments, Co-living, Healthcare, Maritime and other Sport and Leisure facilities.
We are looking for a Network Operations Center Technician to support and maintain existing systems, participate in network implementation projects and analyse issues on customer systems. You will be part of a Customer Services team that is responsible for network systems implementation, maintaining existing systems and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Responsibility for deliver small complexity projects with high customer satisfaction
- Execute project tasks for the deployment of Nonius solutions
- Lease with other Engineers and or Technician
Customer Support / Field support: Attend sites to resolve issues related with Nonius Solutions at our customers**
- Install, upgrade and maintain equipment under SLA
- Provide a high level of customer care within the terms of the SLAs
- Timely completion of all paperwork related to the site visits
- Liaise with senior engineers, management, contractors and customers
- Provide remote technical support to existing customer sites
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard and to agreed processes
Sales engineering support**
- Do site visits/surveys to address customer requirements to quote Nonius solutions; Lease with HQ product specialists and subsidiary Managing Director when needed to address specific customer requirements / sales opportunities
- Assist the Subsidiary sales team solutions presentations to customers
Profile we are looking for
- We are looking for smart, good spirit, talented people!
- You must be a passionate for networking and telecom systems
- We looking for team player and have a strong sense of discipline, responsibility and commitment
- Technical degree in IT and/or network
- Technical experience with networking and Internet technologies
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish– spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English – spoken and written (Mandatory)
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends