Field Service Engineer / Technician
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality subsea equipment?
Join our Baker Hughes Team!
As a global team, we design and deliver subsea connection systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital field-based role, travelling to customer sites, onshore and offshore. You will provide specialist installation and maintenance support. You will perform hands-on work individually and as part of a Field Service team.
As a Field Service Engineer / Technician, you will be responsible for:
Leading and assisting in the installation of BH equipment offshore, Overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other BH (Vetco Gray) related equipment / tools in line with company’s procedures
- Controlling, pressure-/ function test, mobilization & demobilization of Vetco Gray related tools and equipment
- Ensuring inventory, equipment and tools are checked out and ready for operation
- Promoting and ensuring compliance to company and regulatory EHS & Quality requirements & expectations at all times
- Ensuring the daily operation, status & handover report is updated and distributed
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Apprenticeship/ Technical Diploma within Subsea Installation, Mechanical, Electrical or Automation or equivalent experience
- Offshore experience as Field Service Engineer
- Manage written and orally English as a working language
- Good Knowledge of installation, drilling and production processes
- Able to perform immediate troubleshooting and repair work
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.