This role requires someone who can motivate themselves when working alone and remote from the parent organization, offering strong technical problem solving skills and great customer service. The ability to communicate clearly on technical matters is vital due to the customer facing nature of this role. This role is Norwegian based, covering the region Nordic/Europe North.
- To repair and maintain customer equipment effectively and efficiently.
- Carry out pre installations and installations.
- Provide remote call pre-qualification and attempt remote fix wherever possible.
- Document and report technical issues where necessary.
- Ensure logging & closure of calls according to published guidelines.
- Provide equipment training as required to customers and local Support Agents.
- Maintain a good relationship with customer facing teams.
- Focal point for customers’ technical issues and investigation of field failure.
- Support the customer in the field, mainly in Norway and Nordic. Also other areas from time to time, mainly in Europe.
- To work on a standalone basis, maintain a good team spirit and share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Look for opportunities and provide Sales leads wherever possible.
- Professional bachelor within a technical area or equivalent by experience. Recent graduates are welcome.
- Ideally, previous experience of working in a customer facing role providing technical support.
- Experience in the installation, service and repair of Wide Format Inkjet Printing and Prepress equipment and applications support would be advantageous
- Wide Format Printing / Prepress Equipment skills or similar is preferred.
- Strong customer service attitude with critical mindset.
- Effective communications with internal /external customers.
- Speak Norwegian and English is a must, Danish, Swedish are an asset.
- Networking, operation system / IT skills.
- Problem solving skills / core technical skills.
- Good planning & organizational skills.
- Working understanding of common Office IT Applications (MS Word, Excel, email etc).
- Must be prepared to travel with overnight hotel stays, mainly in the Nordic area but also Europe and (possibly overseas) and occasionally longer periods for product training.
- Preferably living in the region around Oslo to make travel time most efficient.
- Local valid Driving License.
What we offer now and in the future
- A dynamic global organization with a history of innovation and strong product portfolio.
- A challenging environment combined with a supportive management structure.
- Career development and growth.
- A competitive salary and benefit package such as company car, high amount of holidays.
- A friendly work environment surrounded by dedicated and professional colleagues.
Curious about this opportunity? We also know that a job contains more than just 5 bullets! Apply! We love to tell you more about our company, the content of the function, responsibilities and possibilities. Just apply!
About the company
Agfa is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display as well as Prepress companies with a range of highly productive and versatile prepress solutions, wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes. #LI-REMOTE