Field Service Engineer Norway: Oslo, Stavanger or Trondheim.
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
- Provides maintenance and installation for fleet of equipment in a specific region. Evaluates customer needs, defines their expectations, plans and organizes service, maintenance or installation work. Evaluates, troubleshoots and recommends repairs or replacement of systems and equipment. Provides customers with detailed instructions for, performs and coordinates installations, maintenance, testing and corrective actions. Ensures all activities are in compliance with Company, regional, and customer standards, policies and procedures and Safety Rules.
- Coordinates activities with Sales force, Systems & Integration and Customers to ensure fast response, establish routine maintenance and testing for optimal operation and to optimize utilization of Company resources. Maintains open communication with Sales, Systems & Integration and Application & System promotion engineers to ensure all information involving the project and customer activities is communicated.
- Manages specific projects as Team Leader or Team Member. Ensures timely progress for projects, reviewing and approving relevant documentation, analyzing data regarding equipment performance, maintenance, replacements, corrective actions, customer needs and other project elements, and planning the most efficient execution of maintenance and installations.
- Pursues Services sales to customers to meet Company financial objectives. Proactively seeks to generate Company revenues and increase customer productivity.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical technology skills and experience
- Pneumatic knowledge also required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience as a Service Engineer or Maintenance Technician
- Fluent Norwegian, Intermediate English
- Open to travel 80% of time
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.