- Lead by example and ensure Company HSE&Q policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to in all phases of the work
- Participate in HSE related activities – Tool Box, Safety Meetings, HSE Inspections etc.
- Promote safety and encourage all personnel to participate in the Company Safety programs (e.g. HAT, Energy Wheel) and campaigns.
- Participate as required in regular planning and status meetings, SJA/Risk Assessments
- Identify / evaluate opportunities to eliminate unproductive activities and processes
- Provide regular status reports and proactively communicate execution issues, concerns, opportunities, etc. to HAP Construction Manager
- Witness Contractor’s Mechanical Completion activities and ensure that; all tests and MC activities are well documented, and all drawings/documentation are marked-up with changes (redline) by the contractor
- Follow-up activities assuring Contractor meet the HAP schedule and milestones
- Ensure that red line mark-up of the master documentation in CCR is carried out
- Liaise with Operations and main contractor in development of safe and effective commissioning plans and procedures.
- Assist the Operations team during Commissioning and start-up of the Field
- Proactively contribute to collaboration and a satisfactory working relationship between Company and Contractors
- Motivate colleges to create and maintain a good working environment in relation to all comanies with in the HAP.
Qualifications and experience:
- Master or Bachelor in relevant subjects.
- More than 10 years relevant experience with construction management
- Tertiarly eduction within piping/mechanical engineering & construction
- Extensive and previous expereince relevant construction management experience
- Working knowledge and experience with Norwegian offshore engineering and construction codes and standards (NORSOK; PSA Regulations etc.
- Good understanding of inter discipline dependencies
- Experiences with contractor follow-up and management of personnel
- Construction/MOD, Operation:
- Modification, Mechanical, rotating machinery, Plant turnaround, Utility systems, Gas plant start-up, Oil & condensate start-up.
Why Jefferson Wells?
As a consultant in Jefferson Wells, you will have instant access to a wide range of challenging positions and project assignments. With us, you can build your career and we will help you achieve your goals on short and long term through our national and global network. Visit us at www.jeffersonwells.no
Register CV and a letter of motivation on www.jeffersonwells.no
Respond by: 14.04.2021
Location: Offshore NCS
Estimated contract period: 03.05.2021 - 01.10.2021
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview continuously (also before the official deadline).
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Kjersti Jonker, +47 97704446, email@example.com
Jefferson Wells connects expertise with organizations to fuel business growth. Our mission is to attract, assess and place professionals with in-demand skills to create value for our clients. We deliver our services nationwide and have offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim. Although our name is new, we have been in the Norwegian market since 1973. Jefferson Wells is part of the ManpowerGroup family ofbrands. To learn more, visit jeffersonwells.no
Mekanisk, Offshore, Construction Management, Mechanical
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Jefferson Wells konsulentoppdrag
- Bli kjent med Jefferson Wells
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto