Corvus Energy is expanding our battery production line for the maritime market. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global company with headquarters in Bergen. We opened our robotic battery factory at Midttun in 2019, and the production line today is a combination of robotic and manual production and assembly. We are looking for candidates with the right combination of skills, kowledge and drive, who together with our experienced production team will have their daily work in the factory and get the opportunity to take part in the further growth and development of our production.
- Assembly of modules according to Work Instructions (WI).
- Assembly of sub-assemblies for the module according to (WI).
- EOL testing of modules.
- Participate during Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), when required.
- Unpacking and preparation of parts, ensuring an efficient production process.
- Take an active part in ongoing Lean project
- Daily Maintenance and tidiness of the production area
- Quality control and HSE
- Certificate of apprenticeship (fagbrev) in the field of automation, machinery or industry mechanics. 3-5 years of relevant experience from production line can compensate for lack of education.
- Truck driver permit - T2 / T4
- Crane certificate G4 or similar is preferred
- Relevant work experience, preferably with electronics
- Experience with Lean principles and 5S
- Norwegian fluency and English understanding required
- Self Critical thinking, applying logic and troubleshooting to solve complex problems
- The ability to handle multiple practical work tasks and effectively prioritize
- Be open to knowledge sharing and take an active part in daily team collaboration
- High working standards, flexible and solution oriented
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position within the fast growing Battery Industry
- To join an experienced team and to work with the latest production technology
- To become a part of a dedicated international team with a common goal to powering a clean future
- Competitive salary and benefits
Corvus Energy, headquartered in Bergen, is the leading supplier of Energy Storage Systems for maritime, oil and gas, subsea and port applications. By combining technological excellence in developing battery systems with what we like to call maritime DNA, we have since the start in 2009 been pioneers in what is today considered the main green technology for reducing emissions from ships.
Corvus Energy has offices and manufacturing in Canada and Norway, along with a global sales and service network.
Battery, Energy Storage Solutions, Manufacturing
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Corvus Norway AS
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto