We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide technical and regulatory support within tankers and offshore loading, to field operations and development projects.
- Develop offshore loading procedures and technical requirements.
- Develop vessel specifications and manage new-build tanker projects in close cooperation with vessel owners and yards.
- Support dispensation applications and prepare vessels to be ready for operation.
- Be responsible for updating field manuals and competence requirements within shuttle tanker operations.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Relevant experience as a Captain or Chief Officer on shuttle tankers.
- Extensive experience and relevant knowledge from shuttle tankers and offshore loading systems from operations in the Norwegian Continental Shelf and/or Brazil.
- Specialist competence in shuttle offshore loading operations, DP and offshore loading systems, ship technology and marine systems.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of marine regulations, standards and operational procedures.
- Fluent in English and Norweigan, both written and verbal.
- Experience in project management and new build developments would be beneficial, but are not mandatory.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/