Engineer Offshore Wind Structural
Education Preferred:Master's Degree
Experience Preferred:5 - 7 Years
Closing Date:Sep 14 2021
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
Develop cost-effective solutions for offshore wind substructure, both for floating and bottom fixed projects for various markets.
Support a growing offshore wind project portfolio with focus on early phase initiatives.
Collaborate internally and externally for technology development and implementation of substructures. mooring systems and dynamic cables
- Support business development, early phase projects and Research and Innovation activities.
Contribute to standardization and industrialization of competitive floating solutions to markets.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
Master’s degree or equivalent.
Previous experience in structural engineering or hydrodynamics with focus on offshore structures. Knowledge about marine operations and behavior of substructures and mooring systems is an advantage.
Good understanding of cost drivers related to structure design and fabrication.
Preferably offshore wind experience.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer:
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website: https://www.equinor.com/