03. June 2021
- Participate in planning of drilling and well activities.
- Daily monitoring of drilling equipment and drilling planet integrity according to internal and external requirements.
- Weekly update of regularity report, downtime and rig availability.
- Responsible to ensure design and decisions are anchored within D&W Technical Integrity.
- Participate in HAZOP’s, HAZID’s and Risk Assessments.
- Responsible for close cooperation with asset integrity – operations.
- Responsible for identifying, initialisation and follow up modification work within remit (in accordance with the modification process described in APOS).
- Cooperation with safety technology to wrap up all technical issues.
- Follow up and close out of assigned actions in Synergi and Disp process.
- Offshore travel NCS, will be required.
- Follow up the drilling contractor's maintenance of drilling facility in accordance to contract, maintenance of loose drilling equipment, and maintenance, overhauls and recertification of drilling equipment.
- Bachelor or relevant competence. Personnel with relevant extensive experience may compensate for lack of formal education (mechanical or electrical background).
- Extensive experience within D&W Operations and Rig Facilities.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and standards with respect to drilling equipment for the Norwegian continental shelf.
- Necessary knowledge of relevant internal company requirements and governing documents.
- All necessary qualifications and certifications for work on offshore installations.
Duration 01.06.2021 - 31.12.2021
Options 2 x 6 months