There has never been a more exciting time to work with Kongsberg Maritime than right now. With us in Energy Solution, you will be in forefront of enabling electrification of the maritime sector. We are a key advisor of Kongsberg Maritime electrical strategy. You will be joining the organization at a time when innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
Energy Solutions is part of our Integrated Solutions Division who is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Energy products and solutions.
In the position of Energy Solutions Analyst you will support our journey towards greener shipping. This calls for a thorough understanding of current solutions and innovation of new opportunities that will shape the future of the maritime industry. In this position, you will analyzing customers requirements, propose and detail Solutions from our Energy Solutions catalog, comprising AC Conventional, AC Hybrid PTI/PTO, DC Hybrid PTI/PTO and Closed Ring & Hybrid.
- Support to Sales on Energy Solution architectures
- Electrical system analyses in bid phase
- Trade-off analyses, capex vs opex, of suggested Solution
- Industrialization and standardization of energy solutions
- Support Energy delivery organization on Solution level
Qualifications and experience
- Education: MSc Electrical Engineering is preferred, may be offset by experience
- Strong background in design of maritime power systems
- Good understanding of existing and future energy concepts for the maritime and offshore markets
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong academic background, potentially lacking practical experience should also consider applying
You are able to
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Bergen, Torp or Kongsberg
Point of contact
Erling Johannessen, +47 48003282
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication