The team works with developing a stereo vision camera system for ADAS with various features: Vehicle Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Lane Keep Assist, Parking Assist, etc.
The main focus for this role is to work on the parts interfacing / integrating with this system (Stereo Vision Camera System).
Programming languages: C, Python
Tools: Davinci Developer, Davinci Configurator, RTA-OS Configuation, Canoe, WinIDEA, DOORS, Git, Gerrit, Jira
OS: RTA-OS-ETAS / RTOS
Technologies: Infineon's Tricore Tc27xx, RAD Moon, Ethernet, UDS, Unit test, IntegrationTest
- ) Analyze component level requirements and update DOORS attributes.
- ) Implement vehicle interface application for:
- RVD: Receive Vehicle Data on Ethernet bus.
- OD: Object Detection.
- HUD: Head Up Display function.
- ) Implement unit test and integration test (Pytest, Python).
- ) Fix customer problem report.
- ) Training and technical support for offshore teams.
- ) Strong Embedded C development
- ) Experience in Python
- ) Solid experience from RTOS
- ) Solid experience from microntrollers / firmware development
- ) Experience in Test and Integration
- ) Automotive
- ) Experience from working with ECUs
- ) Experience from UDS and/or AUTOSAR is highly meriting
- ) Experience from computer vision and/or image processing is good to have (not mandatory)
Location: remote / Linköping, Sweden (https://goo.gl/maps/Z1AiH1sm28V2Av9W7).
Extent: Full-time, 40h /week (Mon-Fri).
Compensation: Negotiable. We offer a competitive salary, primarily in the form of long-term employment and according to Swedish standards; government pension plan, five weeks paid vacation, iPad / laptop, mobile phone with data plan subscription, health care insurance, income level insurance, work liability insurance, language course support, sports activity contribution, etc.
More information and benefits you will have as an employee in Sweden:
Note that we always assist and guide our employees in the transfer process to Sweden regarding required documents, visas and work permits (when applicable), business invitations, housing, etc. Telescope is a friendly "family" where we help each other and make sure we can deliver optimal value. All will be arranged for you, so you can focus on your specialty.
Join our team and be a part of a competitive and inspiring future!