Are you a professionally skilled and responsible electrician?
Are you adaptable, and do you thrive on new challenges?
Then it’s you we are looking for!
Semco Maritime is looking for electricians for varied and challenging tasks in cooperation with good colleagues.
You will be joining our Rig & Wind department at Esbjerg Brygge 30, Esbjerg, Denmark.
- Service tasks
- Installation and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Troubleshooting on site
- Testing and commissioning of new equipment
- Professionally skilled craftsman – one of the best!
- Trained Electrician
- Offshore experience – preferably from the Rig/Wind area
- Able to communicate well in English (written and verbal)
- Relevant offshore courses would be an advantage
- Do not compromise on safety
- Responsible approach
- Very flexible
- Good collaboration skills, but also able to work independently
An exciting and challenging job with an extensive amount of travelling (Denmark/ internationally).
You will be part of a social workplace where we like to have fun together. Our staff association organises various corporate events every year.
We do interviews on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application and relevant attachments as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Helle Lauridsen at +45 7916 6455.
We look forward to hearing from you.