Mane Contract Services are currently looking for Offshore Electrical Commissioning Technicians to work long term contracts on a major project based in the North Sea this year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading engineering company and be used on repeat hire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience in an identical or similar role, preferably working on major projects. Previous commissioning experience is essential to qualify for an application.
- Carry out necessary commissioning on electrical equipment on the platform
- Complete all tasks relating to electrical equipment
- Contribute to the overall commissioning execution program
- Prepare work for safe execution
- Coordinate with other personnel on the project
Required Experience / Skills
- Formal/Relevant Qualification or Training :
- Electrical - College Educated (minimum) / 18th Edition or Equivalent
- Suitable training/experience with the relevant equipment and systems
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Commissioning experience
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong health and safety standards
- Professional nature
- Compex 01-04
- BOSIET or FOET
- Offshore Medical
- Electrical Training - EN50110
If you think this role could be suitable for you, please contact a member of the Mane Energy Team to discuss further.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk