29. April 2021
For external client we are hiring Electrical C&I Engineer for the Baltic Pipe Project at Nybro Terminal.
Activities:The scope for the Electrical Commissioning and Inspection Engineer will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively participate and support the Energinet HSE requirements.
- Ensure the project Specification and procedures are followed. The specifications of the contracts, including norms and standards for commissioning, are complied with by all involved and responsible parties, thereby ensuring that the facility can be taken over.
- Review Contractor test, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures.
- Close cooperation with the Commissioning Manager, Electrical group Lead, Site Manager, the Energinet back-office and support other team member in their work at Site.
- Work in close cooperation and under the instruction of the Commissioning Man- ager to ensure alignment of activities.
- Ensure the Contractor involved execute the necessary planning of commissioning activities to thereby ensure timely transfer of the facility to operations at Ørsted Nybro plant.
- Ensure the Contractor involved carry out the necessary safety activities and the execution of method descriptions prior to commissioning, thereby ensuring un- problematic and correct execution of commissioning which is sound and safe with regard to gas processing.
- Close cooperation with the Commissioning Manager ensuring correct planning and execution of the Contractor commissioning performance, including ensuring Ener- ginet commitments and rights, in the plan for inspection, tests and commissioning.
- Close cooperation with the Commissioning Manager ensuring the interfaces be- tween all parties at the project Site are highlighted and dealt.
- Participate in progress, commissioning and general Site meetings with the Suppli- ers, Contractors, Sub-Contractors and be responsible for developing minutes from meetings when required.
- Be responsible for deliverables within commissioning discipline and ensuring the correct quality.
- Be responsible for all follow-up of the inspections, test and commissioning within discipline performed at Site.
- Be responsible for all follow-up of Contractors testing, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities within discipline performed at Site.
- In close cooperation with the Commissioning Manager and the Energinet back- office ensuring the As-build documentation including all operation manuals. Fur- ther ensure the maintenance of documentation, including operational documen- tation and other documentation necessary for commissioning and handover to Ørsted Nybro plant is available in due time.
- A high degree of technical understanding, preferably by hands on experience in execution of project or production facilities and further academic understanding, preferable demonstrated by a degree in Electrical Engineering or Marine Engineer (Maskinmester). An electrical technician degree and preferable 8 years working experience can substitute the engineering degree.
- Preferred minimum 4 years’ experience within the Energy industry. Preferred ex- perience coming from Gas infrastructure, Oil & Gas facilities, Refinery or Power Plant.
- Preferred minimum 4 years’ experience with electrical testing, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Experience with coordinate and participate in document review and approval
- Experience with interfaces coordination and testing/ commissioning schedules with the other participants on the project.
- Preferred experience with international projects, supplier’s and partners either as Employer/project owner or Contractor.
- Experience with electrical national standards and codes including with ATEX, EX and CE marking.
- Preferred experience with process equipment such as pressure vessels, valves, piping and general instrumentation.
- Preferred experience with general electrical, earthing & lighting systems, cathodic protection, UPS systems, LV/MV switchgear & distribution panels, PLC, SCADA, ESD and F&G.
- Competent problem solver.
- Exceptional commitment to quality and quality-conscious in the execution of own work.
- Good communication skills.
- Good co-operational skills.
- Structured and effective.
- Positive attitude.
- Corporate language is Danish.
- Project Language is English, which shall be mastered both verbally and in writhing.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Workplace:Workplace for the role as the Electrical Commissioning and Inspection Engineer will be at the Energinet Site facility at the Nybro terminal located at Nybrovej 185, 6851 Janderup.
Working hours: 37 hours
Some travel activities both in Denmark and abroad shall be expected.