Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
For one of our clients we are seeking a Drilling Supervisor offshore natt
Application date: 21.09.2021
Start date: 01.01.2022
End date: 31.12.2022
- Leading offshore Drilling, Completion, Testing and Abandonment activities for a specific Drilling Rig/ Unit per applicable COP
- and Wells Controlling Documents
- HSE and Q
- Operational performance
- Operations Planning, Well Execution, AAR and Wrap up phases of the clients Wells Business Process
- Resource Management
- Knowledge / synergy and experience transfer
- Schedule & Cost performance
- Regulatory and corporate policy compliance
Assigned roles, responsibilities, procedures and other:
- Position requires competency/experience as defined for "head of department" in OLF 024 Guidelines
- Lead Offshore Drilling Teams during the Well Execution Phases, acting and performing in a professional manner – inspiring others to act and perform in a similar manner.
- Be a Safety, Health and Environmental Champion, i.e. demonstrating safety awareness, respect for the
- environment and compliance of procedures and policies.
- Be an Effective Communicator, i.e. provide clear, concise information to other personnel.
- Ensure rig operations are conducted in accordance with applicable program/ procedures and that safe work practices always are followed. Stop operations, take “Time out” or conduct a SJA as required to ensure safety and risks are acceptable.
- Handover with Supervisor of opposite and in rotation shift.
- Have status/ coordination meeting with Drilling Contractor & Service Companies (Morning for Day Supervisor, evening for Night Supervisor).
- Conduct morning meeting with base office.
- Report operational activities in WellView accordingly.
- Report in SAP; requisitions, non-conformance, rig inspections, actions related to SAP tasks. Reporting non-conformance and apply for deviations in SAP as required.
- Support and follow up on experience transfer, verification of personnel training and competency, etc.
- Update and issue manning plan.
- Update inventory lists.
- Update operations plan in MOPS
- Update the RiskIt during operations according to procedures
- Process "Work Permits/ Applications" as required by platform specific requirements.
- Participates in planning/ coordination meetings and act as Multiple Activity Coordinator as required by platform specific requirements.
- Manage an overview on rig rate allocations (ops., standby, repair, Trouble, etc.) as per contract definition.
- Call out personnel, services and materials as required to support operational plans.
- Maintain necessary inventory of rental equipment on board – back-load what is not required.
- Support Transport Dept. and the Logistics coordinator to optimize logistics and supply boat traffic.
- Report First Alert Incidents
- Be an active supporter/facilitator for the safety in all job executions.
- Assure that all new personnel conduct Safety On Board (SOB) Training, Part 1 & 2, and that all personnel (incl. temp. replacement) involved in operations are competent and trained for their work tasks.
- Report incidents and well kicks according to procedure
- Support and participate in weekly HES meetings.
- Conduct/ participate in regular rig inspections
- Master/petroleum ingeniør utdannelse. (Lang erfaring som Drilling Supervisor kan kompensere for formell utdannelse.)
- Minimum 5 års erfaring som Drilling Supervisor.
- Erfaring fra arbeid på Norsk sokkel.
- Erfaring fra arbeid på flyterigg.
- Erfaring fra boring av HPHT brønner ønskelig.
- Erfaring med brønntesting ønskelig.
- Bosted nasjonalt er å foretrekke.
- Provides direction to the offshore crew
- Define/drives critical business opportunities & needs
- Exercises power responsibly/ALM
- Obtains essential resources
- Represents the organization on critical strategic issues
Preferred Leadership Competencies:
Takes Accountability, Makes Decisions, Empowers Others, Partners Collaboratively, Communicate Effectively,
Demonstrates Financial/Quantitative Acumen, Leads Change
Committed to company HSE policy and principles
Act responsibly and in accordance with company HSE and quality requirements
Act in accordance with company ethical guidelines and code of conduct