Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Drilling Engineer - Offshore
Work Location: Offshore
Start date: Desember 2020 evt januar 2021
Duration: 1 års engasjement med mulighet for forlengelse
Num positions: 4
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
• Follow the Drilling Department Governance and Leadership
• Coordinate offshore and onshore communication and activities related to engineering and reporting of operations
• Prepare Detailed Operational Procedure / Drilling instructions based on Drilling Programme and relevant programmes
• Facilitate meetings to go through operational procedures before it is finalized
• Prepare drawings, running lists (casing tallies) and documents Prepare relevant calculations for cementing / pressure testing / leak-off test etc
• Be actively involved in performance work/ initiatives
• Provide support regarding offshore logistics and inventory control
• Prepare relevant parts of Well Handover documentation
• Verify Daily Drilling Reports
• Register HSE and quality events and issues in Synergi
• Prepare draft operations summary in Final Well Report
• Capture and store relevant reports and pictures within ProjectPlace and WellView
• Fulfil discipline requirements and ensure required deliverables are produced at the right phase
• Conduct quality assurance and control activities towards suppliers
• Ensure proper preparations for operations
• Participate in Risk activities , DWOP, pre-spud meetings etc (by invitation)
• Ensure that operations are conducted in a safe manner according to LNAS requirements, rules and regulations and that LNAS drilling objectives are met.
• Monitor progress of operations and update reporting systems
• Prepare handover for next offshore drilling engineer
• Identify and document lessons learned in experience database and AS DONE procedures
Provide feedback for improvement of the Drilling Management System
• Minimum 5 years of experience from drilling operations
• Good knowledge in well control matters
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or similar education (experience may compensate for lack of formal education)
• Valid NCS offshore safety course certificate.
• Competency in Authority Regulations. Should have RVK course or similar experience (regelverk kompetanse kurs).
• Valid certificate of medical fitness for working in petroleum activities offshore
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: