Ross Offshore AS is a leading provider of Consultancy, Engineering and Project Management services for the upstream Oil & Gas Industry. Through our established framework agreements we offer our consultants contract security and access to some of the largest oil companies in Norway. We specialize in the supply of senior-level personnel with proven experience, the latest technical skills and in-depth knowledge within their fields. We hire the best talent in the industry.
We are seeking a Drilling and Well Engineer
Application date: 10.12.2021
Start date: ASAP - Permanent position
Location: Stavanger or Bergen
- Be a part of our well Intervention planning teams
- Screening of completion designs, with focus on planned interventions
- Preparation of Concepts for various methods of interventions
- Preparation of intervention programs
- Operational follow up, support and problem solving as required
- Lessons learned
- Risk assessment
- Time and cost estimation
- Evaluate and recommend required equipment
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in petroleum - Drilling Engineering
- 3 - 5 years’ experience from drilling engineering or operations.
- Highly motivated and safety conscious
- Customer focused
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Good communications skills, and ability to build teams.
- Structured and solution oriented
- Focus on detailes
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A professional environment with diversified tasks. The group is facing new challenges that open for good professional and personal development throughout the organization.
- Permanent Position in Ross Offshore Well Management AS
- Competitive salary and insurance package
- Exellent career opportunities
- Flexible solutions in a dynamic work environment
For more information, contact Well Intervention Superintendent, Åge Skogen +47 93267434