About this role:
Are you an experienced Dredging Representative, with offshore and nearshore dredging experience?
You’ll be working onboard the dredging/rock dumping/ploughing or survey vessel during the execution of the offshore seabed intervention works (mattresses installation; pre-lay dredging; post-lay backfilling, post-lay ploughing, pre/post lay rock dumping) associated with the pipeline installation. Oversee the Main Contractor activities, ensuring the work is performed as per approved procedures making sure the company HSE and quality goals are achieved.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 25 years of proven experience in offshore construction operations, of which the last 10 years in Client representative roles directly supervising mattress installation, dredging, backfilling, ploughing, and rock dumping operations;
- A track record/work history of employment for world leading dredging, rock dumping and/or ploughing / offshore construction contractors;
- Wide experience in construction methodologies related to mattresses installation; pre-lay dredging/post lay backfilling, ploughing and pre/post-lay rock dumping;
- Detailed knowledge of offshore survey related activities associated with offshore and nearshore pipelay / seabed intervention works / mattresses installation over pipelines and cables / offshore pipeline pre-lay dredging/ post lay backfilling and pre/post lay rock dumping.
- Engineering Degree or Experience equivalent;
- OPITO Basic offshore induction and emergency training (BOSIET);
- OPITO Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) with Emergency Breathing System (EBS);
- Offshore Medical Certificate.