As a Drawing Engineer you will work within our Engineering Department in our office in Fredericia, Denmark. The Engineering Department is, among many tasks, responsible for adapting our installation vessels to new projects.
You will work with different design tasks and support our Project Engineers with 2D- and 3D drawings and report to our Department Manager.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply via our online application form, latest 20 September 2021.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Department Manager, Keld Rasmussen on +45 5213 9421.
- Support the Project Engineers and Project Managers with designs
- Create vessel loading plans and lifting height assessment plans
- Create vessel site positioning plans aligning the vessels next to the wind turbine foundations
- Create sea fastening design for wind turbines in co-operation with Project Engineers
- Manage project documentation in general
- Manage/create ad hoc design tasks
- Educated and experienced within the field of Drawing engineer / Technical assistant / Technical designer or similar
- Good experience with AutoCAD/Inventor/Vault/MS Office
- Knowledge of cranes and lifting is an advantage
- Good communicator in English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Speak and understand Danish on a social level to be part of the team
- Structured and an eye for details and deadlines
- Passion about the marine environment and large projects
- An exciting job in an innovative and engaged customer-focused project organization
- Freedom under responsibility
- A colleague to colleague training in the Engineering Department’s task
- An extensive mobility program for a healthy work-life balance
- A permanent training track which allows you to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A people-oriented environment with an interactive health program and a focus on employee wellbeing.