NOV Flexibles designs and manufactures flexible pipes and specific, innovative products for the offshore oil and gas industry. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, we leverage superior engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology to establish long-term partnerships with global contractors and oil companies.
As our new Document Controller within the R&D department, you will be a part of Project and Engineering teams that works with documentation in relation to Qualification and Development projects. You are ensuring adequate, effective traceability and transparent record of documents. Your sense of quality for documentation is the core of our R&D knowledge management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute Project Start-up activities and support the projects with all aspects of document control
- Perform quality check of documentation with regards to metadata
- Prepare project specific document templates
- Register and distribute incoming and outgoing technical documentation internally, to our suppliers and Independent verifying Agencies (IVAs), according to procedures and distribution matrix
- Maintain confidentiality procedures around sensitive documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects, document statistics and overviews on projects when required
- Aside from the above tasks, as a document controller, you may be expected to train colleagues in document control awareness
We expect that you :
- Work systematically and structured with the documentation assignments, have good attention to details
- Ensure proper quality of the work performed, making sure that all procedures and standards are followed and complied with
- Maintain a positive attitude towards changes as this is a necessity to create the most value for the R&D department.
- Are a highly motivated and reliable team player, that can communicate well with project managers, engineers and scientists.
- Experience with Adobe and MS Office (word, excel)
- Thrive with manual data handling, until the new NOV Document Control handling system is fully implemented
We are truly a global family with 1200 dedicated employees in Denmark, Brazil, Ghana, Malaysia, Norway, Scotland, and the United States, and we offer the opportunity of a lifetime for anyone interested in working in an international environment to help power the industry that powers the world.