Axess is seeking an individual responsible for developing offshore renewable wind business. This candidate will have a proven track record in winning offshore wind contracts and be customer-facing with self-sufficiency in the day-to-day management of proposals, customer strategies and projects.
- North America Offshore Wind business development activities, identifying opportunities in the marketplace, leveraging and growing relationships with potential customers.
- Provide key market intelligence to help develop services according to east coast wind industry needs.
- Lead proposal development efforts and RFP responses, which may involve multidisciplined teams.
- Client interactions including scoping, status reporting and review of deliverables.
- Skilled in developing value propositions and following staff coordination.
- Maintain product and services quality from sales/project delivery to completion.
- Be an adviser to the customer and participate in developing solutions.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and customer meetings as related to the Axess portfolio of products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or degreed commercial professional with proven experience.
- Minimum of five years of professional and relevant experience in the offshore wind industry.
- Thorough understanding of offshore wind technology mechanisms and project development (understanding the decision makers, costing and supply chain practices).
- Candidate must demonstrate experience working in wind or similar offshore infrastructure/in-water commercial development.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
We have a contagious passion and unceasing desire to provide unmatched engineering services that push boundaries and propel our clients to greater success. As we continue to grow, we are on a mission to broaden our horizons. To fulfill this goal, we employ and train talents knowledgeable in wind power and renewable energy to design and develop Green Solutions that reduce negative environmental impact.
We are doers who value our people as much as we value our clients. We put emphasis on work-life balance (passion in life and passion in work) and equal opportunity by offering flexibility in the workplace and skills training aimed at career growth — to help you move up the corporate ladder.
- Comprehensive medical and dental health insurance plans
- Paid time off (vacation and recognized holidays)
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with a matching contribution
- Life insurance
Company and Business Description
Axess Group is a global company delivering world-class integrity solutions for the offshore, maritime and energy industries. We provide exceptional Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Solutions, Consultancy services, Products, Technology and Software Solutions for all topside systems. Axess is made of people who enjoy challenging task. People that want to create solutions and results.