Develop and deploy.
Mintra’s business is built on these two principles. We develop and deploy solutions that allow our global client base to develop and deploy their people.
We are a leading supplier of digital learning and human capital management software to safety critical industries, with core markets in maritime and energy.
In a world where adoption of digital technologies is growing at pace, our work in creating solutions that solve client challenges has never been so important.
Do you have the drive and determination to help our clients make that transition and ensure we retain our market-leading position?
Business Development Manager
Mintra is looking for two tenacious and motivated Business Development Managers to grow our existing client base and help us break into new regions and new industries where the safety of people, assets and the environment is paramount. We want someone who can demonstrate all the competencies and behaviours necessary to become an integral part of a high-performing sales team. You must be curious, committed and connected.
We encourage our team to think outside the box in order to delight our clients, and we take that approach with recruitment too. While a proven track record in business development would be an advantage, we’re open to applications from candidates with no direct sales experience if they can demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of our key industries and how our training and HR solutions are positioned in the market.
We’re a tech company passionate about helping the workforce access solutions anywhere and anytime – that means you don’t have to be based within one of our international offices. You can be located anywhere across the UK, Europe or Asia.
Mintra has expanded significantly in recent years, but we’re not done yet. As customers in our key markets contend with digitalisation, automation and carbon reduction there is huge potential for growth of our market-leading technologies across sectors and territories.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Managing the commercial relationship with existing and new clients
- Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, while identifying further new business opportunities
- Achieving pre-determined sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Working with all other departments of the business to ensure excellent service delivery
- Achieving enough activity to deliver on budget, which includes number of meetings per week, pipeline and revenue
- Ensuring information in our CRM is maintained and updated
- Planning, mapping and steering meetings – with strong closing techniques
- Continually developing knowledge about our client industries and the challenges they face, and how our products can respond to their needs
- Maintain a strong network of contacts within our target markets and develop relationships with key decision makers
- Communication – ability to communicate and express views to all clients across multiple sectors and different levels of seniority
- Selling – aptitude for negotiation, tact and diplomacy, and be able to identify and act on opportunities to grow client accounts
- Presentation skills – excellent presentation abilities in a one-to-one and group level
- Organisational skills – planning, preparation and follow-up
- Highly self-motivated and conscientious
- Commercial awareness – an excellent focus and understanding of client profitability and client procurement processes
- Developing new relationships – willingness to attend industry networking events and grow personal connections
- Strategic selling – planning, analysis, strategic account plan development, value proposition, follow and update plan
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to the HR Team.
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.
We are a leading provider of digital learning and human capital management software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the energy sector. We have over 130 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Singapore, Cyprus and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s crew management software, which supports the operation of more than 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online and offline learning and competency management system, hosts our portfolio of 1,400 eLearning courses and services the needs of over 1.5 million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. A course in accessed on Trainingportal every 60 seconds.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Mintra AS
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto