Our current Work Environmental specialist is going on maternity leave. Therefore the QHSE function at MAN Energy Solution, Frederikshavn, is looking for a time limited replacement for a period of approximately 1 year.
You will report to Head of Quality department in Frederikshavn and be a part of a well-functioning and dynamic team of 18 colleagues.
As Work Environment Specialist, your main focus is anchoring our Work Environment culture, counselling our Work Environment organization and thereby establishing continuous improvements in the HSE System, which is certified in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Introduction of ISO45001 at all sites in Denmark, together with colleagues.
- Continue our journey towards a “Zero accident culture”
- Incident management / investigation
- HSE advisor and trainer for the overall organization
- Introduce “best practice” between Danish locations
- Participate in HSE coordination between European sites.
You must expect approximately 30 days of travel each year, primarily to our Headquarter in Copenhagen, but also to other sites in Europe. Your interfaces to the MAN-ES organization are comprehensive, and very important.
You have a technical or academic degree as HSE engineer minimum at bachelor level or equivalent. Professional experience is expected.
- Good knowledge of Danish working environmental legislation
- Lead Auditor in OHSAS / ISO45001
- You must be trained as a health and safety coordinator.
- You must master English and Danish (written / oral) at negotiation level.
- Qualifications from international work environment education / training will be an advantage
- Familiarity with ATEX regulations
- Familiarity with ISO45001
- High performer
Your new team
QHSE Department in Frederikshavn consists of 18 persons, in a very well-functioning team, where teamwork, flexibility and job satisfaction are the drivers. We are primarily working with Safety culture, Environmental improvements, Quality assurance and compliance with International and Local legislation.
MAN in Frederikshavn
450 colleagues in Frederikshavn work with design, development, sales and service. Among other things we design aft-ship products with special emphasis on state-of-the-art propeller systems. The site also functions as test center for new and existing engines. In addition, we work with offshore sales, after sales of spare parts (PrimeServ) and technical service
MAN offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of employee benefits, including:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good cafeteria
- Employee clubs and associations
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility in order to maintain work/life balance
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, and application letter. Application deadline is Friday April 16th 2021
We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Head of QHSE, Frederikshavn, Brian Nygaard Pedersen 9620 4390 or HSE responsible for DK, Thomas R. Jensen by phone on 3385 1929.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com