Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
What would you do?
The GTM and Sales professional manages the opportunity sales; pursues and closes opportunities using deep sales process and offerings expertise; develops and directs the efforts to ensure the execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing and new clients. Also accountable for achieving individual sales targets by leading opportunities and collaborating with a team selling environment.
- Develop customer and internal relationships, and lead generation with partners and/or technology vendors
- Developing solutions/offerings presentations (in collaboration with account and technical teams, and vendors) and hosting customer and partner workshops
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of market trends and technical solutions, helping Accenture account teams to originate and close relevant deals
- Prepare, lead and present Data & AI proposals to relevant stakeholders in the executive level
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals, also driving the origination of new initiatives and expand business with current key clients on the territory
- Experience with onshore/offshore teams
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for driving and closing relevant Data & AI deals. GTM activities through all stages of deal pursuit – from pipeline origination, qualification, presales & solutioning
- Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process
- Manage pipeline and action plans to successfully close relevant Data & AI deals
- Focus on key clients on the territory
- Closely engages with the client to manage meetings and presentations and proposal production. Interact with clients, Accenture teams, and vendors, to establish relevance
- Help Client Account Teams to ensure incremental up-sale and high customer satisfaction
- On larger opportunities, may share role or divide up responsibility for some activities with other Sales Capture people and may also include an Overall Sales Capture Lead
- Understand the needs of our clients and marshal the right internal Data & AI resources across the MU’s, to support the clients in finding creative solutions
- Meet with potential clients to grow, maintain and leverage relationships
- Support the hand-over process from Sales to Delivery
- Pursues large deals with dedication and passion
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers to drive their Data & AI ambitions
What are we looking for?
Experienced professional with experience in complex consulting environments with technology solutions, wide view on the Go to Market / Business Development process in companies like Accenture, preferably with skills and background in Data & AI initiatives (Data, Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Automation).
A high performer in this role has high energy and takes ownership of the results. This professional understands the client perspective, the Data & AI technology ecosystem, Data Driven enterprises, Data marketplace, Data on Cloud programs, business driven propositions, with strong communication skills.
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000.