Your New Role
Are you an excellent communicator, passionate and committed to delivering great customer service? Are you proactive, independent and results driven? Great news! Survitec now have the perfect role for you as our new Customer Service Representative at our Site in Alesund Norway!
Reporting into Administration Manager in our Marine Division. You will flaunt our culture of customer satisfaction through the end-to-end customer process globally via orders, inquiries, and complaints. You will maintain and engage ongoing relationships with selected customers and sales staff.
You will use knowledge and availability of our products and services and sales territories to provide a key communications link to the customer. Using your skills and experience you will be able to analyse and judge the sensitivity to our customer needs in each situation.
What You Can Expect from the Role
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide advanced product and service information and responds to complex customer questions about those products and services
- Record and process orders, including custom and special orders that may require additional resources for delivery and coordinating with those teams as required
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers to develop new and deepen existing relationships. Acts as a first point of contact for resolving customer queries / complaints
- Responds to and resolve complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately, securing managerial approvals as required
- Schedules follow-up actions and enter relevant information into the system contact to create a call plan and ensure that Survitec has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities
You will have the opportunity to develop in your role and feel proud of the work you do. Working at Survitec is fast paced, challenging and incredibly rewarding. This is not just another job; this is your career.
The Experience, Qualifications and Skills You Will Have
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of quoting and selling of products
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Marine or Aviation Industry experience
- ERP and IFS system experience
Survitec are the world’s largest survival technology provider. For over 166 years, we have been protecting lives in the air, on land and at sea, through the design, manufacture, and servicing of Survival Technology.
Today, we are a global community of 3,000 professionals with presence in 96 countries partnering with our customers to provide innovative solutions that reduce risk and help keep you safe.
That's why the world's leading maritime, defence & government, energy and aerospace organisations trust us when it matters most and why we have been awarded the Silver Award by the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme
kundeservice, kundeservice og support
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Survitec Norway AS
Gangstøvikvegen 66, 6009 Ålesund
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto