We are seeking Customer Service Engineers to join our experienced service team with home base in our headquarters in Bergen. We take great pride in supplying our customers with advanced lithium-ion battery systems proven economical, safe and reliable in a range of challenging maritime and transportation applications. As Customer Service Engineer you will play an important role in delivering service and support for our customers Worldwide. The position requires the flexibility for short and long time travel on a regular basis. Onboard vessel experience will be an advantage.
- Provide remote and field service to troubleshoot and resolve issues at customer installations
- Participate in commissioning of our Energy Storage Systems and the handover to Customer
- Create and update customer issue tickets as needed to provide up-to-date status on as-signed cases and final settlement
- Download and analyze customer data for troubleshooting and monitoring purposes
- Connect to remote systems to perform diagnostics and upgrade and configure software
- Escalate and manage resolution of issues that require engineering resources
- Accurate and on-time reporting and documentation
- Participate in continously improving work processes and efficiency within the service department
- B.Sc. in field of electronics or mechanical engineering or Technical higher Professional Degree (Teknisk Fagskole) combined with relevant work experience and Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Experience from the Marine Industry and knowledge of ship systems (electrical & mechanical) is and advantage. Other relevant experience will also be considered
- “Hands on” experience from installing and testing hardware in an industrial environment
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills applied to electrical/mechanical and software system
- Previous experience with maritime battery installations is an asset
- Well organized, with the ability to manage high workloads and prioritize
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and solution oriented, with high working standards
- Norwegian and English fluency
- Advanced digital skills
- An exciting position within the fast growing Maritime Battery Industry Worldwide
- Be a part of a dedicated team with a common goal to powering a clean future
- International career opportunities within a fast growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits
We encourage candidates to submit an early application. Relevant candidates will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis.
Corvus Energy, headquartered in Bergen, is the leading supplier of Energy Storage Systems for maritime, oil and gas, subsea and port applications. By combining technological excellence in developing battery systems with what we like to call maritime DNA, we have since the start in 2009 been pioneers in what is today considered the main green technology for reducing emissions from ships.
Corvus Energy has offices and manufacturing in Canada and Norway, along with a global sales and service network.
Customer Service Engineer, Marine Battery Systems
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Corvus Energy AS
Sandbrekketoppen 30, 5224 Nesttun
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto