We are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic team in the heart of Copenhagen.
As our new crew and operation manager you will manage our vessels and units in close cooperation with the rest of team as our foremost duty is assisting the vessels and to ensure continued production. Areas of responsibility will be handling all aspects of crew management, recruitment, crew development, certification, and planning. However, we expect you to be a team player and learn all tasks within our department and to be able to assist when needed.
- You will be assigned several vessels and units as your primary area of responsibility in close cooperation with our captains and our Polish manning office
- Familiarization with our seafarers, vessels on site and meet our seafarers in their working environment
- Planning of crew rotation, evaluation, recruitment, and administration of seafarers
- Ensuring that our seafarers are in compliance with STCW and MLC regulations
- Organizing crew change worldwide in close cooperation with our project department, manning office, and local agents. This may include application for visas and work permits, clarification and handling of local restrictions, special requirements including observing COVID-restrictions
- Experience within the maritime industry and handling offshore personnel
- Broad knowledge of the STCW and MLC regulations
- OMEGA (our payroll and crew management) or similar
- Experience with visa and work permit applications
- Organized, structed and a team player
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Skilled in communication and an understanding of the needs of others
- Able to work under pressure
- An ambitious, fast-paced, and dynamic environment and interesting trade
- Great colleagues ashore and close collaboration with seafarers
- Healthy and nutritious lunch package and unlimited fruit and beverage after choice
- Access to Fitness room
- Possibility to join our pension and health insurance through PFA
- Salary according to qualifications
We will be moving to a new location approx. December 2021 in Scanport, which is located close to Copenhagen airport, Metro, and highway, where we will enjoy new office facilities, access to fitness, and parking facilities.
If you have any questions to this position, please contact Head of Crewing Mark Holmstrøm on +45 20 84 61 28