Imagine a future where you develop Procurement’s contract template repository, provide commercial advisory, and implement software support for drafting contracts
Join us in this role where you’ll help us digitalise our contract template landscape and be the link between our legal department and our Procurement specialists by providing legal advice across our contract portfolio.
Welcome to Procurement Development
You’ll be part of the Contracts & Commercial Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for Procurement’s contract template landscape and provide commercial and legal advice to our sourcing and contract managers. Our contract portfolio is large and diverse, and we provide advisory across our business units in collaboration with our legal department. Besides advisory, a critical element of the daily work is to digitalise the contract templates and find ways to structure our contract templates in a way that allows for increased automation in the drafting process.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing legal advisory to our sourcing managers and contract managers across our business units
- driving Procurement’s digitalisation journey by finding ways to structure contract templates in ways that allows for automation, incl. implementing templates into our contract management software
- managing Procurement-related compliance matters and leverage Procurement’s compliance towards internal rules and policies
- driving the ongoing standardisation and development of Procurement’s global contract template repository.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in law or similar with practical experience within the contract law practice area and experience working with procurement contracts (knowledge of and experience with FIDIC contracts is an advantage)
- have a strong legal-commercial mindset and can translate business needs into a legal framework
- have flair and an interest for undertaking the digitalisation of the contract drafting discipline and a great attention to details
- are confident speaking and writing in English and thrive in an international environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Simone Holst Nansen, Contract Advisor, on +4599559117 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
24 October 2021, 23:59 CEST
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Simone Holst Nansen
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.