Do you have what it takes to challenges and impact the largest organisations globally, and are you skilled and passionate about developing people and organisations – come join us in People Skills, Maersk Training Denmark.
We invite interested candidates from across the globe to apply for this opportunity.
Working in Maersk Training you will join a fast moving, global company within training and development.
As part of our People Skills department you will design and deliver training and consultancy programmes within leadership and organizational development and leadership development. We have a strong focus on delivering high end quality programmes in high pace learning atmospheres.
- Leadership consultancy and training for our customers within Logistics, Maritime, Oil & Gas and Off shore Wind industries globally
- Design, develop and deliver in close cooperation with client organisations – and together with other Maersk Training centres
We are looking for
- are a strong experienced facilitator of teams and individuals
- have excellent communication and presentation skills – also virtually
- have leadership experience preferably from an operational industry/organisation
- have relevant industry knowledge and experience
- are highly self-driven and result oriented
- are able to create strong relations on all levels of an organisation
- want to join an already existing team of consultants, instructors and psychologists
Maersk Training Denmark is situated in Svendborg, but you will deliver globally onshore/offshore/virtually. You must be prepared to travel 30-75 days a year.
For global candidates, remote working is an option.
1st round of interviews to be conducted June 20th virtually; 2nd round June 22nd at Maersk Training Denmark in Svendborg.
Maersk Training focuses on solutions for clients in oil & gas, maritime and wind industries. The company have invested heavily in building advanced simulators to provide realistic training and deliver more than textbook theory. Maersk Training plan and tailor training to the reality of the people they train. And as we live in a dynamic, progressing world, we believe in constant development and continuously improving our solutions. Today, Maersk Training is an independent business unit with worldwide training facilities open to all companies
- Denmark Svendborg Local Other