At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
FOR THIS ROLE, WE RECRUIT IN BOTH SWEDEN, NORWAY FINLAND & Denmark (Stockholm, Gothenburg, Linköping, Asker (Oslo), Helsinki or Turku), Copenhagen
As our consultant specialized in Manufacturing & Engineering, you must enjoy working in teams and be good at networking. You will work closely with colleagues, ensuring we deliver value to the customer through our projects.
To succeed in the role as a consultant, we expect you are:
- Good at guiding our customers in how to best utilize the IFS applications in relation to their business requirements.
- Confident in designing solutions, challenge and advise customers, and deliver on expectation thus ensuring success for both parties.
- Triggered by the contrast of understanding the business objectives and end-to-end processes, as well as digging down in details to achieve the best possible solution for both the customer and IFS.
- Profoundly interest in how systems can support business processes,
If you are or have one or more of the following, it will be considered a bonus:
- Used to work in projects with implementation/upgrade of systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side.
- Have some experience in advising customers; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout.
- Familiar with asset intensive, Oil&Gas or field service industry and their business processes.
We expect you to continuously wanting to develop and learn to stay relevant and being an expert that shares knowledge and experience with customers and colleagues. This includes staying updated within your field of expertise, on technology as well as the industry segments in which IFS operates.
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. IT, Engineering or Business.
- A profound interest in how systems can support business processes, preferably you have been involved in implementation projects or upgrades.
- Experience in working with an ERP or Field Service best-of-breed systems, as a consultant, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish (or other Scandinavian language) as well as English.
Preferred to have:
- In depth knowledge of the processes in the Manufacturing & Engineering area.
- Experience of working in IT-projects; leading workshops, writing specifications, configuring applications, conducting training, documentation, etc.
- Experience from modern applications and mobile solutions. Understanding of relational databases, SQL and XML is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
What we offer you:
- Great challenges in delivering Manufacturing & Engineering parts in projects to large, asset-intensive, Oil&Gas or field service customers together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organisations.
We are recruiting for this role in both Sweden, Norway and Finland, and hence you may live in or near by one of the following cities where we are present: Stockholm/Sweden, Gothenburg/Sweden, Linköping/Sweden, Asker (Oslo)/Norway, Stavanger/Norway, Helsinki/Finland, Turku/Finland.
Travel: We expect you to be ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites all across the Nordics when needed. This means that for certain projects, intensive travel is required, while for others, none.