For reinforcement in our offshore customer project in Aalborg, Denmark we are looking from July 2021 to May 2022 for a freelancing
Construction Supervisor (m/f/d)
- Monitor compliance with legal, operational and regulatory requirements to ensure quality, occupational health and safety, fire safety and environmental protection, at the shipyard or during the offshore construction phase
- Coordination and contact for companies currently involved in the project
- Control of quality and compliance with occupational safety using the clients’ internal electronic quality management system (site inspections, including follow-up of findings)
- Instruction and training of employees on the specific requirements of the construction site
- Participation in partial and final acceptance of plants
- Construction data collection as well as documentation
- University or technical college degree in an electrotechnical discipline
- Electrical Trained Person or Electrically Qualified Person (equal to German EFK or EuP)
- Full GWO certification beneficiary
- Fluent English language skills
- SCC certificate (Safety Certificate Contractor) preferable
- Experienced handling of PC standard software, especially MS-Office
- Driving license
- Ability to work in a team and resilience
- Unrestricted work permit for the EU
We offer you the opportunity to work independently and on your own responsibility in a dynamic team and an extremely interesting working environment. Through direct involvement in operational issues, you will have the opportunity for personal development at Searenergy.
You will have the opportunity to actively participate in processes and projects and to gain comprehensive experience in the wind offshore industry.
Have we aroused your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.