GWO is a not-for-profit organisation owned by the world's largest wind turbine manufacturers and owner operators.
Together with our members, GWO creates training standards in basic safety and technical skills which technicians are required to complete so they can build, install, and operate the world's wind energy fleet. Standards help industries work more efficiently and effectively. GWO Standards are taught in over 400 certified training centres located in more than 40 countries around the world. By the end of 2020, over 100,000 people had a valid GWO training record.
Activities in Q3 & Q4 2021
As part of our ongoing communication work to grow GWO’s brand and training provider network, we will take a leading role in two global conferences, hold a world first award ceremony and implement several targeted social media campaigns. We also hold several online events for our stakeholders, attracting hundreds of guests from around the world.
Our biggest physical events will be at Renewable UK Global Offshore Wind 2021 (28-29 Sept) and Wind Europe Electric City (23-25 November), where GWO is a major sponsor and partner with the event organisers.
How you will contribute.
You will play an important role in the delivery of these events, providing practical support, liaison with our guests and stakeholders, implementing marketing campaigns and media relations activities.
- Work with the GWO Communications team to implement content campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Co-ordinate event production and execution
- Create and edit simple graphics and photo/video content
- Content management of GWO web sites
As our new colleague you are
A pleasant person overall, well grounded in healthy values and with good interpersonal skills. You know the importance of communicating constructively, and can multi-task across several projects, events and campaigns at the same time.
What we expect
- You are organised, flexible and service minded, with excellent written and verbal skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build working relations both internally and externally.
- You are a fluent or native English speaker – written and oral
- You are an expert user of Microsoft Office
- You have some prior knowledge of project management tools such as Monday.com
- Knowledge of graphics and photo editing software is desirable
- You have proven experience of web site content management systems (Webflow, WordPress etc).
- You have experience organising and coordinating physical events for business-to-business stakeholders
If the above sounds interesting, you should join us
Seize this exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding industry and play your part in:
- Global, high level events and campaigns
- A fast moving, exciting team of dedicated professionals
Forward your application as soon as possible. We are processing the applications as they reach us. You are therefore encouraged to apply today rather than tomorrow – please forward your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
GWO encourages applicants of all genders and backgrounds. The GWO main office is in Central Copenhagen, Denmark.