Imagine a future where you help create a world that runs entirely on green energy by creating powerful communication about the company and offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and execute communication campaigns and content about the company and offshore wind. Our company is growing, and we’re active in still more markets that want to build offshore wind. We’re looking for a new colleague to be responsible for communication in relation to the offshore wind tenders we participate in. You’ll also be responsible for writing the sections in bid documents that position the company strategically when we participate in tenders.
Welcome to Global Public Affairs & Sustainable Solutions
You’ll be part of Market & Sustainability Communication, and together with your colleagues you’ll be responsible for supporting our markets in delivering effective communication to key stakeholder audiences. You’ll work closely together with the Global Branding & Marketing team that serves as the company’s internal agency. The agency delivers top-class competences within content development, graphic design, web site building, and media planning and supports the campaigns and communication programmes that you and your colleagues put together.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and executing communication campaigns that support our bids globally
- putting together a sharp brief for a market-based campaign on offshore wind together with the relevant market
- converting the brief into a campaign strategy and setting a project team to produce and execute the campaign
- project managing the campaign and contributing to the development of content together with creative strategists, content producers, media planners, and graphic designers
- writing the sections of the bid document that describe the company and our unique selling points and capabilities as well as managing layout of bid documents.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are strategy-oriented, which enables you to proactively identify medium- and long-term priorities and translate them into short-term actions
- are self-propelled, have a well-structured way of working, and can run several projects at a time without losing track
- are a world-class communicator who understands the impact of different content formats and channels, and you’re not afraid of putting pen to paper yourself
- have a good understanding of political dynamics at stake in public tendering processes
- have a global perspective and cultural sensitivity, and you master native-level English or have full professional proficiency.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26. May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Nikolaj Due Skov, Head of Global PA & Sust. Solutions, on +4599559049 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 26. May 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Rasmus Nikolaj Due Skov
Head of Global PA & Sust. Solutions
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.