Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer for our offshore crew for a large commissioning project in the Danish sector of North Sea. This project position is a great opportunity to become a part of our integrated project team, where your position will be central to our operations. It is a position where you will learn a lot and gain wide offshore experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be reporting to the completion leader on the project, who you will be working in collaboration with to ensure the project runs smoothly across all phases.
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and compiling the completion dossiers for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and TOM
- PIMS CMS Database updates during Offshore Execution, Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Hand-over to costumer
- Carrying out work on ad-hoc tasks supporting the project when required
- Reviewing task sheets and punch items completeness as per the registers
Your background is not essential, but we imagine that you for example have an educational background in engineering or similar. We are open to hiring ambitious graduates with the right mindset, so experience from a prior position is a preference but by no means a requirement.
You will be working in a multicultural environment, so it is highly important that you have sharp communication and interpersonal skills in English. Communication skills in Danish or French is a bonus.
To succeed in this position, we expect that you:
- Are analytical, methodical and detail oriented as well as being pro-active in your approach to solving problems
- Have a safety-first mindset
- Have an efficient and structured way of working to meet the project deadlines
- Have great cooperation skills and a teamwork mindset
- Have a flair for IT and advanced MS Office skills, most importantly Excel
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international organisation, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion, and ambition.
You will be working turn-based offshore in a team of 4, two weeks working and two weeks home.
The project duration is estimated to last approximately 2 years from January 2022.
We will ensure that you get all relevant certificates needed for offshore work if you do not already have them.
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, do not hesistate to apply using the link below.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact HR Business Partner, Marianne Kirkensgaard Hansen on telephone +45 79 16 64 92.
We look forward to hearing from you!