10. June 2021
Would you like to join our exciting growth journey and be able to make a great impact in developing our business to the next level?
Who are we
Avensia is an innovative tech & knowledge company specialized in modern commerce. We offer our customers a combination of prize-winning digital commerce solutions and strategic guidance about how to adapt to modern consumer behaviour and a digital future. Our customers range from retail brands such as NA-KD, Filippa K, LYKO to large B2B companies and important players in the field of construction and food & beverage.
Working at Avensia
The Avensia culture revolves around curiosity and innovation. Technology and consumer expectations are always evolving, which is why all employees get time for education, experimenting and knowledge-sharing. Our customers often tell us that we are fun to work with. This is a proof that our talented employees are strongly committed and genuinely interested in the business of our clients. Working with us means having a lot of freedom and growing with your responsibilities. We are also very eager to maintain a healthy work–life balance.
What you will be doing
- The Client Director is the owner and driver of our Customer Success Teams, which holds responsibility for strategic Avensia accounts. The main purpose of our customer success teams are to ensure that our existing customers continue to grow their business and their relationship with Avensia.
- Main activities includes tasks such as manage long-term relationship to ensure customer success, find up-sell opportunities, define common roadmap, strategize to define/meet customer needs, act as escalation point and track account metrics. The role also includes working close with the rest of Avensia teams including Sales Executives, VP Business Units, Product and Partner Directors etc. As a Client Director you also participates in pre-sales activities from time to time.
- Act as Account Owner
Owner of an Account and corresponding Account plan with an overall accountability for the account strategy, activity prioritization, revenue and profitability plan. Defining business value on the Avensia value proposition and define revenue streams to drive customer success
- Act as Delivery Director
Overall responsible for the customer success within the delivery by proactively working with stakeholder management, communication, customer value as well as ensuring adherence to Avensia project governance. All while keeping client success top of mind.
- Maintain and develop key client relationships, i.e. stakeholder management and communication to ensure customer success
- Identify and promote business opportunities to accelerate mutual revenue and margin (to be documented in Account Plan and Opportunities). Opportunities identified outside existing business/work stream should involve Sales Executive for further qualification
- For new business be an active part of the Bid Team, work closely with strategy/business consultants and sales during pre-sale activities, participating in customer meetings, responding to RFI/RFPs and assisting in agreement preparations
- Keep financial accountability by monitor and manage account revenue and profitability targets as well as keep operational cost control & deliver on the Client Director’s KPI:s
- Develop and attain accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts for the list of accounts that the Client Director is responsible
- Own and drive process for Client Success, conduct customer surveys and follow-up
- Ensures that deviations from agreed plans are captured and managed (and if needed escalated). Conduct negotiations of current contracts in the mutual best interest of the Client and Avensia
- Acts as member of external project steering group when applicable and acts as internal and external escalation point
Who are you
- Ability to structure and plan complex customer relationships, documenting account plans, and leading virtual teams of experts from Avensia and/or our partners to generate business and deliver customer results
- Professional use of Salesforce or similar CRM system for customer relationship management, including forecasting of customer/territory sales results
- Experience from project-/program management on a senior level. Strong business acumen, communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and problem-solving skills
- Experience from consultancy business, delivery of complex solutions and understanding customer IT landscape
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language + English (corporate language)
- High standards for business and professional conduct, being a role model for diversity and inclusion in order to secure a great working environment and leveraging Avensia’s diverse capabilities to delight customers and drive results
- Having a curious mind-set, courage and a “just do it” attitude
- Account Management experience in services sales including preparation of agreements
- Experience from procurement and sourcing, including offshoring