An exciting position, where you will be playing a key role in recruiting candidates to the Danish maritime educational program in Maersk
You will be joining a small team of dedicated colleagues in Svendborg, who are part of Maersk, Marine HR in Copenhagen.
The position is temporary for 2 years, with prospect for permanent employment.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
The position will include responsibilities for:
- Arrange events and campaigns necessary to attract cadet and junior engineer candidates.
- Attend events/activities and meetings across Denmark – some travel must be anticipated.
- Develop recruitment strategies.
- Liaise and control agreements with service providers and advertising agencies
- Update campaign material
- Handling applicants/applications
- Conduct interviews/tests
- Recruitment / applicant statistics
- Budget/cost control/invoices
Furthermore, the position will involve overall HR administration as:
- Managing personnel systems
- Training and education developments for cadets.
- Update of cadet intranet
- Assist various administrative tasks concerning cadets.
- Handle invoices, budget and cost control.
Your Tuesday may look like this:
08.00 – 16.00: Checking mails and manage applications – conduct interviews – arrange cadet ambassadors for a fair, prepare cadets for US visa applications.
06.00 – 17.00: On the road /participating a fair.
08.00 – 16.00: Checking mails, online meeting with Service provider, enroll cadets to e-learning courses, issuing contracts.
We are looking for
- A team player with a flexible, energic, responsible and structured approach.
- Communicate fluently in verbal and written English and Danish.
- User of Social Media like Facebook, Instagram, You Tube etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a maritime background as officer.
- Hold a driver license
You are a service-minded individual who enjoy working with others to find solutions.
You are at ease in managing multiple and changing priorities and stakeholders and can keep a good overview even during busy periods.
You are a fast learner and have a strong sense of urgency and drive to deliver quality in your work - all at the same time.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Specialist Li Zhu on email@example.com