What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a
Business Development Manager – Interactive (D/F/M)
Preferred location: Stockholm / Sweden
It takes a lot to succeed in today's dynamic market, and Cognizant Digital Business is a proven leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help our customers by imagining and building innovative solutions. But we don't stop there. We develop strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away inspired and with a plan. We do everything with a passion for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It is the same defining attribute that we look for in our people.
You have deep knowledge in Interactive solutions and a wider interest in Digital in general. From foresight services and experience design, to running some of the largest digital support services of their kind, you help our clients envision and operate tomorrow’s products and services today. We are industry-focused specializing in applied innovation— platform-enabled, AI-driven, validated by human insight and science.
Your Key Result Areas
• Responsible for Business Development & Customer Relationship activities for Interactive and digital solutions
• Achieve annual revenue & profitability targets
• Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
• Collaboration with Vertical teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
• Lead the end-to-end sales process
• Demand fulfillment, working with HR / Ops, Offshore Teams
• Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree a bonus
• Several years of experience in services account management with responsibility of growing accounts
• Experience with large-scale consulting engagements and the digital ecosystem in your country
• In depth knowledge of interactive consulting.
• Ability to find digital (technical) solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with "consultative selling" is essential.
• Prior experience forging relationships at Director, VP, and CXO levels, especially CMO organization
• Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication and executive presentation and persuasion skills
What you can expect
• Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 24 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.