Imagine a future where you contribute to the acceleration of the global growth of floating offshore wind
Join us in this role where you, together with your colleagues, will drive Ørsted’s innovation agenda. You’ll be responsible for supporting the business development and commercialisation of floating offshore wind power. You’ll acquire and apply a strong toolbox encompassing project management, consulting, and innovation skills and learn to leverage cross-disciplinary competences across our global organisation.
Welcome to Ørsted Innovation
You’ll be part of Innovation Project Management where we’re responsible for influencing and executing on Ørsted’s innovation strategy. We develop novel offerings and incubate strategic growth initiatives that address key challenges related to the green energy transition (Power-to-X, storage, floating offshore wind, etc.). Within Innovation, you’ll be part of a small team focusing on maturing floating offshore wind – a major innovation milestone for Ørsted in the years to come. You’ll join a dynamic, fun, and inspiring team of intrapreneurs that is committed to making each other shine.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the business development of floating wind from a global portfolio perspective in collaboration with our regional market development teams
- supporting your colleagues in driving the overall strategic agenda within the floating wind area
- supporting your colleagues working on floating wind with maturing the company’s capabilities in this area
- assessing the commercial potential of technological innovations and new business models by analysing strategic fit, customer desirability, and value drivers
- supporting project teams in the maturation and implementation of innovation concepts, e.g. in pilot projects or bids
- consolidating complex analyses into well-structured communication material to facilitate decisions by senior management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- ideally have some prior experience with innovation or business development, e.g. from a student job or internship, preferably within the renewable energy sector
- at minimum have a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, economics, or social science, covering a balance of quantitative and qualitative disciplines
- have solid analytical and problem-solving capabilities combined with strong oral and written communication skills
- are eager to learn, have a growth mindset and can-do attitude that enables you to leave your comfort zone and solve challenging tasks
- are a team-player with positive energy who thrives in a social environment and can handle a wide range of activities and stakeholders in parallel
- have a passion for the global green transition, innovation, and renewable energy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Frederik Emil Sigetty, Lead Business Developer, on +4599558699 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
About the job
12 June 2022, 23:59 CEST
Country: Denmark, United Kingdom
Location: Gentofte, London
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Frederik Emil Sigetty
Lead Business Developer
- 6,800 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
Start your job application: click Apply Now