Imagine a future where you’ll take part in the green transformation by driving and optimising financial management within offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll become a finance business partner to line management within offshore wind. You’ll get the opportunity to use and develop your skill set and combine this with business understanding to create impact and value.
Welcome to Ørsted Finance
You’ll be part of Financial Management Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting management and the business with line and project reporting. The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on resources and related costs as well as shared and fixed costs. Furthermore, the team is responsible for Offshore’s hourly rates model.
You’ll play an important role in
- supporting line management’s decision-making by controlling, analysing, reporting, and communicating on performance
- planning, executing, and optimising processes within our area of responsibility
- participating in and running projects with the business and other finance functions
- joining our continuous improvement journey in the team.
To succeed in the role, you
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar, combined with moderate experience
- are a Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint superuser and have a flair for finance applications
- excel in communication and can deduce context from figures and identify key takeaways
- thrive with change in a dynamic environment with a high pace and multiple deadlines
- are curious and have a proactive mindset with a passion for making an impact.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 may 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Bechmann Parkegaard, Senior Manager, on +4599552701 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.