Come join the electric boating revolution! In this role, you will have responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and follow-up in our brand new boat factory in Nyköping.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the control agenda, including overall responsibility for budget, forecasting, follow-up and analysis of our operations in our new factory in Nyköping
- Development and implementation of processes, routines and systems
- Work closely together with our finance team in Malmö and also with our Supply chain team in Stockholm
- Monthly reporting, including follow-up and development of operational and financial KPI:s
- Financial analysis and insights to support business and investment decisions, such as procurement of new production equipment etc.
- Initiate, execute and follow-up on various projects
The role reports to our CFO and is a member of our local management team in Nyköping.
- Academic degree in Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering or similar
- A couple of years’ experience of working with Business Controlling in a production environment
- Experience from Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP and CRM is considered a plus
- Previous experience of creating budgets, forecasting and follow-up
- Fluent in Swedish and English
About X Shore
X Shore is the world's first high-end electric craft, where design, technology and sustainability are combined to create a unique experience. Through the development of our all-electric luxury boats, we embrace the long tradition of maritime craftsmanship while discarding the dirty institution of fossil fuels. This is your opportunity to work for the company that is going to disrupt the marine tech industry.
Read more at www.xshore.com.