Volue is a digital technology company, combining state-of-the-art technology with deep domain knowledge. Volue helps providers of vital infrastructure and services increase the yield on their assets to grow profits in a sustainable way that benefits society. The Volue group was launched in March 2020 as a result of the merger of Markedskraft, Powel, Scanmatic and Wattsight. The company enjoys a strong market position with 2000 customers spread across 40+ countries.
Volue’s annual turnover is more than 892 MNOK (2020 figures), delivered by a dedicated team of more than 600 talented employees working out of 30 offices in nine countries. The company has decided to accelerate growth on the back end of a fundamentally changing energy market. The strong position and ambitions of Volue in this sector are also beneficial to the company’s positions in digital water, infrastructure construction, defence, transport, maritime and offshore operations. Volue has a company structure with more than 20 legal entities distributed across nine countries. The organisational model is to execute through Lines of Business (LoBs) within the Volue group of companies. Volue has four LoBs with associated P/L responsibility.
About the position
Business analyst support Volue operations for further growth and scalability. The position is key to long term growth and profibility for Volue, with working on Investments and M&A activities.
The Investment Analyst will support Volue management on analyses for further investments, profitability and support the group’s M&A activities. The expected results are set by the yearly action plans.
Place of work is Trhondheim and the position reports to CFO.
Main tasks and duties
- Conduct financial analyses for the company’s ongoing investments and contribute to develop the financial analyses and foundation for investments and business performance
- Develop investment models for the company’s investments and other initiatives with substantial financial impacts
- Support on M&A activities
- Support the leadership and key stakeholders in various analyses of business performance, market opportunities, projects as required; develop, and deliver reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- Follow up on investments and business case performance, product economy
- Take responsibility for coordinating and supporting internal projects within the company
- Master of Finance, Business strategy or similar
- 2-4 years of relevant experience from transaction advisory, management consulting, corporate finance, banking or private equity
- Analytical and with excellent numerical ability
- Advanced Excel user
- Fluent English, both written and verbally
- experience from software is useful
- Co-operate across the organisation, presenting analyses
- Structured, self-starting and with high implementation capacity
- Able to perform during demanding periods and prioritise on both short and long term
- Leadership skills and ability to cooperate with people of diverse profiles and levels of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further information and to apply for the position, see www.headvisor.no. You can also contact Volue by CFO Arnstein Kjesbu, tel. +47 970 47 699 or our advisor at Headvisor AS Lars Jakob Arnøy, tel. +47 907 69 045. All enquiries are treated confidentially until otherwise agreed.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Link to the application form: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=392&ProjectId=179080&DepartmentId=17552&SkipAdvertisement=true