Local Unit & Position Description
As a Business Controller in DNV Maritime, you will build competence within finance, business, and economics, more specifically in the areas of strategy, business controlling, accounting, commercial management, and business analysis. The position offers a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive understanding of commercial processes of business area Maritime in DNV.
We are looking for fresh graduates with a master’s degree within finance and business administration areas. You should have strong academic results and be interested in an international career. Ideally you have up to two years of full-time working experience.
Preferred educational fields:
- Business Administration/Management
- Industrial Economy
DNV is an international company with offices in many countries. We are looking for a candidate with a strong desire for an international career within the company. This position is part of DNV’s overall recruitment policy and is meant to fill key financial positions in the company worldwide. Consequently, it is of great importance that successful candidates are interested in potentially living and working abroad for three years or more as part of their career in DNV.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Quick learner and data smart
- Open-minded and curious
- Proactive and self-driven
- Eager to solve complex issues (not only pointing at the solution)
- creative with problem-solving attitude
- Analytical, structured, and systematic
- Fluent in English
Please apply with you CV and Cover Letter in English.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive total compensation package
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Social events, sports, and team building activities
- Meet other young professionals through established networks and informal events by CONNECT
- Well-equipped exercise center
- Close access to the sea and surrounding park with possibility for different outdoor activities
- Free shuttle bus from Sandvika and Skøyen
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Business Area Maritime
Category/Discipline Accounting, Finance & Controlling
Posting Position Type Permanent Employee
Close Date (dd/mm/yyyy) 15/5/2022