As our customer demand grows, AF CODE is searching for more talented individuals to join our team. We need to strengthen our capacity within
- Data-driven analysis
- Integration architecture
- Azure full stack development
Your skills are needed, especially if you can identify yourself in some of the areas below:
- Understanding that 80% of data science is organizing and building the data foundation.
- A strong interest in developing skills as a Data Engineer or a Data Scientist
- A desire to make a difference working on a small and fast-moving team
- Azure Data Platform such as DataBricks, Synapse, Data Factory, SQL Database
- Dynamics 365 platform under the hood
- Finding DataBricks, Spark, and ML exciting
Experience and education
- University degree (Master or Bachelor) within information technology
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in developing algorithms, working with ETL and machine learning techniques
- Preferably having work experience with Azure Synapse or Azure Data Factory
Keywords regarding your personality
- Curious and willing to learn
- Derives motivation from challenging projects
- Independent, self-starting, and appreciates the value of working on a team
Experience within the maritime and/or financial industries is an advantage but is not required.
- Exciting tasks in a hectic and professional environment
- High degree of responsibility
- Great career opportunities
- A highly competent, young and friendly working environment
- A comprehensive benefit package
- Brand new offices in DEG8 Bjørvika
Female applicants are particularly welcome, and the application should include a cover letter describing your motivation and key qualifications, your CV and academic transcripts.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Astrup Fearnley Center Of Digital Excellence, or AF CODE, is a cutting-edge software development, IT management, and research company. We are a fully owned subsidiary of Astrup Fearnley AS with over 150 years of history and insight. Our main customers are our sister companies in the group. AF CODE’s ambition is to digitize what can be digitized, automate where needed, and analyze any data stream that moves our customers’ competitive edge to the next level and into the 4th IR.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
- Flere stillinger fra Fearnley Futures As
Grev Wedelsplass 9, 0151 Oslo
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto