Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment where no two days are alike?
Can you maintain an overview while coordinating several port calls and offshore operations worth millions at the same time?
Are you flexible, solution-oriented, service minded and have a critical approach towards operational setups and solutions?
If you can answer yes to all 3 questions, you could be GAC Denmark’s new Ship Agency Assistant – a future-proof position with international opportunities within one of the world’s largest Ship agencies.
Due to increased demand, we are looking for an Assistant to our Offshore department in a 100% permanent position at our office in Frederikshavn or Esbjerg. Your job will be to cooperate with the Offshore Agency team and report to our Managing Director.
- Documentation and coordination of crew changes
- Communication with all involved parties during ships’ port calls
- Coordination of services
- Warehouse management and assistance to the Logistics Department
- Provide input to continual improvement to processes and procedures
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks such as invoicing for services provided
Other Job details
- Most tasks can be completed during regular work hours. However, as we provide 24/7/365 service, there will be periods of higher workload as well as work during irregular times – especially during the busy summer season.
- We provide service to vessels during port calls at ports throughout Denmark. The position may include a significant amount of driving to ports in your region.
- This position provides a unique development opportunity to apply your expertise and experience and participate in further developing the high-quality service we provide. Increased responsibilities will be assigned with demonstrated competence.
- Excellent written and verbal Danish and English skills
- Driver’s license
- Maritime experience is an advantage
- Extremely helpful and service-oriented
- Highly motivated and takes initiative
- Structured and organised
- Problem solving abilities and thrives under pressure
- Great cooperative skills
- Competitive terms
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- To be a part of a subsidiary company in growth
- To be a part of a globally recognised shipping and logistics company
- Internal ISO certified training academy